Tuesday 8 February 2022

UPCOMING GIGS AND READINGS!

I have these book launch readings coming up - please feel free to message me about attending if it’s not clear from the following information. 

And do please contact me if you’d like to book me for an event.!

17th February :  Guest poet for The Tangled Branch poetry website and forum (Zoom) - contact me for access details 

4th March : Reading slot at Sprout Spoken, The Old Library, Bodmin Cornwall 7pm admission £5

17th March :  Reading from the new book in East Gate Book Shop, High Street,  Totnes 7pm (sharp!) Free admission. All welcome.

19th MarchBook launch event at Teignmouth Heritage Centre, Teignmouth, with live music and poetry film screening. Free admission: please message me here or via Facebook if interested in attending. All welcome.

25th March : Book launch event/house concert, East Dulwich, London  - SOLD OUT

April 1st to 10th :  Screening of our animated poetry film at LYRA Bristol Poetry Festival; 

3rd May : Zoom reading with Helene Demetriades for Poetry Teignmouth, 7.30pm. PM me for zoom link. 

6th May :  Cygnet Theatre, Exeter. Guest reader with others celebrating theatre’s anniversary. 7.30pm. Contact me for details, prices etc.

7th May : Presenting an all day workshop with Professor Andy Brown on Music & Poetry for Moor Poets, Buckland-in-the-Moor, Dartmoor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment