Saturday 20 January 2024

Reading in Florida!

I currently present a weekly poetry and music radio show which is broadcast by Sandcastle Radio based in Pensacola, Florida. www.sandcastleradio.com 

They’re having a mini festival called Radio Is Not Dead (RIND) the first weekend in February and I’m flying over from the UK to do my show live, playing music and reading some poetry. I’ll be joined by two local poets, Mary Gutierrez and Debra Stogner who will chat with me about their work and read a few poems. 

This takes place in the Gordon Community Arts Centre, 306 N De Villiers St, Pensacola, FL 32501 on Saturday, the 3rd of February between 1pm and 3 pm. Free entry. 

I’m also doing a reading in the Open Books Bookstore at 1040 N. Guillemard St., Pensacola, on Tuesday 6th February at 5pm. Free entry. 

So if you happen to be near North West Florida - or know anyone who is - come along and say hello!



2 comments:

  1. We enjoyed your UK Mother’s Day program on Sandcastle Radio today. Always love your readings & the way you coordinate the songs with poetry! Thanks!
    Andy & Jamie
    Central Florida, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Andy & Jamie, and thanks for seeking out my blog! You’re welcome to come and find me on Facebook :)
    (For some unfathomable techie reason my replies here now show as ‘Anonymous’ - sorry).BW Marc

    ReplyDelete