Friday 16 December 2022

The Marco Radio Show

I’m now scheduling and presenting an hour long poetry and music show on the internet via Sandcastle Radio, who aim to be ‘America’s hottest online music and variety show!’

It’s a very pleasant challenge, I get to share some poems I love by various authors as well as a few of my own pieces, and play some of my favourite music. 

I’ll even be asking listeners to send me some of their own work along the lines of a theme set each week.

We’ll see how it goes but I’m pretty excited about the project - we’re three shows in already and getting great responses! 

So please join me for my live show on Sundays at 6pm in the UK  (1pm EST in the US).

I’m afraid if you don’t catch it live there is no repeat - so put a date in your diary/phone etc…

www.sandcastleradio.org




No comments:

Post a Comment